I heard the Lord while Elaine was sending us the photo:
” (My) Victory falls down from heaven like a mighty stream.”
This is shared by Elaine later that night: “wow. this is almost exactly the shape that i saw, but water pouring in from both sides.”
I found this after as well. There is actually a lake called Victoria Lake…:)
The Lord just told me this has something to do with Rev. 10:7.
“But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.” Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: “Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land.” So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’ ” I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour. Then I was told, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.””
Revelation 10:7-11 NIV
“When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. “Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.”
Revelation 1:17-20 NIV
Saw 11:7 at 77% and 7:11 at 77% on Dec.20.2017. Reminded again that the time I first met John, he used to pick me to attend a meeting which is quite a drive from my place.
We didn’t know each other very well at the time. I don’t think I ever talked with him in depth and openness of anything spiritual at the time. But after I saw 4 or 5 times in a row that we always arrived at the office building exactly at 7:17. I at last pointed at the clock and almost shouted to him: “This is a sign given by God. In the days to come, you will know that what I said is true, even I don’t know what this really mean for us.”
I am urged now to record this. May the Lord find use for it. And I still don’t what 7:17 means for us spiritually. I have an impression that somehow this has to do with “the new day”.
“The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name.” He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.” At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do. “All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.” Then he turned to his disciples and said privately, “Blessed are the eyes that see what you see. For I tell you that many prophets and kings wanted to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.””
Luke 10:17-24 NIV
“Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him. Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down. They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.””
Revelation 12:7-12 NIV
Note by Sun: I misunderstood John a bit. Evidently, he had two visions. One is an eruption of Volcano. The other is of liquid substance.
Here is what brother Tim shared with us about our preliminary discussions on the Bible Survey plan we are ready more “officially” engage as a team effort in the coming years.
You can find and participate the discussion on Kingdom Age site in the days to come. So we have a common place for communication. ( I posted it in Tim’s stead this time….:) )
Let us catch with these few next steps:
1. Review this plan carefully and decide what your interested books are.
2. Have a Skype and/or on-site meeting time this week to consolidate and have a preliminary assignments setup. Later we can exchange or replace as occasions warrant.
3. Exchange and help one another for teaching preparations.
4. Invite or share the information with others, who can be benefited from some a such time, live or thru audio. Notice this is not merely a study for young adults in our midst, even we originally planned so. But rather for all who are interested to go thru the Bible with us.
I just read this again. Not so sure the implications with the details, but I do think it is definitely a prophetic dream. And I do think the last part is about discipleship of freedom in Sonship.
The article I read was “The Price of Freedom” by Ben Montgomery from The Reader’s Digest, issue July/Aug 2017.
🙂 Thank you for sharing, dear brother. Few scripture references:
7. “Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, against the man who is close to me!” declares the LORD Almighty. “Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn my hand against the little ones.
8. In the whole land,” declares the LORD, “two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it.
9. This third I will bring into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.'”(NIV: Zechariah 13: 7 – 9)
6. And the words of the LORD are flawless, like silver refined in a furnace of clay, purified seven times.
(NIV: Psalm 12: 6)
8. Praise our God, O peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard;
9. he has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping.
10. For you, O God, tested us; you refined us like silver.(NIV: Psalm 66: 8 – 10)
The plowman is set to sow the seed:
Jupiter and Spica to Omega Centauri
This is the brightest star in the constellation of Virgo. Its Latin name means ear of wheat or corn, another word for firstfruits.
There is a “black hole” within this constellation:
Per chance the Lord brought me back to this thread few days ago. He urged me to revisit it again today, starting with Tim and Elijah’s dreams, which I didn’t read last time.
I never quite understood the meaning of the three kinds of enemies shown in Tim’s dream. When first heard the dream, the Lord told me that He will reveal to us what they represent in the days to come. As I read the dreams, curious of what they are. The Lord began to reveal them to me:
– elephant: the political christianity in America, represented by the modern day Pharisees: Republican conservitism.
– lions: the Jewish christianity, propogated by the zionist movement in modern christianity, esp in America. They can called as the modern day Judaziers, diluting the gospel of the spiritual and heavenly Kingdom of God with the aspirations of an earthly Jewish people and its political agendas.
– Orks or demons in human form: the humanistic christianity. Much can said of this wicked and formidable enemy. Its perversion and folly is now for the whole world to behold.