A New and God-ordained Season
In today’s meeting, Tim talks about the new season in the Lord that we are in and how it relates directly to us. It is undeniably a God-ordained season for our lives as sons and needs to be approached with a mindset of sobriety, joy, and hope. In years past we had understandings of what God would do, but there was a self-centered mindset that surrounded those purposes in God.
We have endured a long season of God-ordained trials, the goal being not to tear down our understanding of God’s purpose for our lives, but to tear down our false understanding of the way God would carry out that purpose in our perceptions influenced by false humility and self-centeredness. God is moving, and in this season our faith must shift with the move of God, without being influenced by our circumstances or feelings. Tim further expounds on this in today’s meeting.
Sunday Fellowship Meeting – October 28, 2018
Port Angeles, WA
Audio Only Version of Recording:
Visions Seen in this Meeting
Visions seen in this meeting of October 28, 2018
- Elijah – Sailboat being tossed about by the waves of an intense storm
- Ben – Manicured lawn compared to a fruitful garden
- Ben – Man dressed in rags cleaned by a blast of light
- Ben – Stone being rolled away from a tomb
- Brad – Understanding of shifting responsibilities
- Noah – Multiplication and increase
Audio Only Version of these Visions: