The Feast of Trumpets
Tim Pinson, Jr. shares a brief message about the necessity of God’s people being a living example of the culture of God. We need to consider this cultural reality to be more than just talking points. We must practice God’s culture and work to teach others to reproduce it.
Immanuel Sun talks about the season we are in involving the Feast of Trumpets. This is a time of repentance from former perspectives and ways which are dead before God. Repentance from dead works is essential so that we can be fully set apart for God’s entrustment.
The Son Company is charged by God to restore true discipleship of God’s people in his House. Great care needs to be taken in regard to the way of the Father in the carrying out of this ministry. The ministers of this grace must reside in the heavenly realms, where Christ Jesus is seated, to carry out the responsibilities of this ministry. Immanuel Sun expounds on this in today’s meeting.
Sunday Fellowship Meeting – September 9, 2018
Port Angeles, WA
Audio Only Version of Recording:
Visions Seen in this Meeting
Visions seen in this meeting of September 9, 2018
- Noah – Myriad of images symbolizing separation
- Ben – Eagle continuing to ascend out of the atmosphere
- Ben – Looking down at arms and hands
- Ben – Flaming sword being waved up/down
- John – Point of arrowhead punched through a substance
- John – Body of water draining into underwater cavern
- Noah – Huge ram rushing toward a man with spear
Audio Only Version of these Visions: